Coming Home

Home: by His Grace, for His Glory

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sad Heart for those from HOME





Hearts a bit sad today. My Son John (with both boots on) will be out of touch  weeks. This is making his deployment much more real.  He will probably be able to connect a bit with his wife, Rachael; for that I am glad and hope to get some tidbits from her. Now, being unable to connect with him is hard. When he deploys that will be a whole different category.

I seek not to borrow fear and anxiety from the future. I pray I will be like Corrie Ten Boom and understand that I will have the strength to carry the heavy suitcase when I need it. God will provide. But, day one when he is overseas I will run to Evelyn's house. She had sons deployed and they are fine today,.,,and so is she.

No comments: