Coming Home

Home: by His Grace, for His Glory

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I do have more children

Thought I'd tell you a little more about my family. If you read some of my blogs, you see I have a married son, Lt. in army and soon to go to Afgha. 

Also, he has a younger bro, Scot or Scottie, now a philosophy major in the end of junior semester. I'm attaching a couple photos; he loves guiltar, talking with friends, philosophy, theology, talking, skateboarding, being with friends, any kind of coffee shop and did I say talking with friends. He also adores his older bro and his wife, Rachael and his older sis's , Alanna and Caitlin.

He is the baby of the family and has always been adored...but you should have seen him as a baby...adorable.

When he was young he wanted to be like his brother and the next year he said he wanted to BE his brother.

More stories to come.

No comments: